Saturday, September 19, 2015

Not so lucky day

I thought I was going to see you tonight... but it's not really my luck today. Tumatamang panahon ba ito? Ahahahhaa

I travelled for almost 3hrs home to Airport. I knew it from Quirino pa lang wala na. Stand still na. I was praying and hoping na makakaabot ako sa closing ng counter. I arrived 10minutes late. Hay konti na lang e. Di pa umabot. But what can I do? Medyo not so lucky day.

I wanted to get mad and angry for everything. For the traffic, for the government and all. Daig ko pa ang nagbyahe from Manila to Batangas. Hayst.

But then again, it's not the end of the world. I still have 4days to enjoy. I'm thinking, just make the most of it instead of ranting. Maybe I can still catch up Adam Lavine in some event and the F1 race that I've been dreaming of...who knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment