Monday, July 29, 2013

Portable Power Bank For Travelers.

I’m always having a problem with my iphone battery, since I’m now using unli data with Globe, kaya laging naddrain ang battery ng phone ko, and napansin ko rin na mas mabilis na drain yung battery ko simula nung nag upgrade ako ng IOS to 6.1.2, super bilis maubos. When I’m using FB, wechat, etc sa phone ko, my battery will just last for 8hrs… L And this is my problem whenever I’m travelling.  One time super drain na ako and my friend let me borrow his power bank, and na amaze naman ako. Since I don’t have time to go to mall, nagtingin tingin ako sa internet.

And then nakita ko yung model ng power bank na pinakita sa akin ng friend ko, 7500mA and very handy. I was browsing sa Lazada, since lagi kong nakikita na nililike ng friends ko sa FB, so tiningnan ko na rin. And it was perfect for me, kase may COD sila. I don’t usually buy gadgets or kahit ano sa internet, lalo na when using credit card. Minsan kase nababalita ko, ang tagal dumating ng order mo, or may defect. So buti na lang COD ang nakita ko, and mura naman. So go na ko mag purchase. But the problem is, nakalimutan ko everyweekend lang ako sa bahay, so I requested na Saturday and Sunday sila magdeliver. Request granted naman, mabilis silang sumagot ng query online. :)

I ordered it Friday, nadeliver sya Sunday. And here it is...


 Packaging..





 Very Handy Power Bank

Charging via USB port of laptop. You can also charge it using outlet, but the socket adapter is not included on the package. With two output USB port, fast and normal charging.

Now I don't have to worry if my battery got drain, specially when I'm travelling.




10 comments:

  1. I'm also using a powerbank as the current features of gadgets now makes it also faster to drain the batteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. no more "i can't call later, empty batt na" or regrets bec you don't have enough batt to take pictures.. :)

      Delete
  2. How much did this one cost you? You can connect Apple products with it also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cost Php855.00. Yes you can recharge apple products with this... i just recharged my iphone awhile ago.. :)

      Delete
  3. Currently finding a powerbank for my phone. Thanks for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome po... :) no more worries, wag lang mastuck sa isang isla ng 2weeks...

      Delete
  4. I saw this one also and I am planning to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it.. I'm still testing it's full capacity.. :)

      Delete
  5. I never thought that there's a product like this available. I might buy this for my phone battery. Pwede rin ba to sa camera battery (lithium)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. power banks is the best solution for the android phones who drains battery fast.

    ReplyDelete