Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day

Just another lazy day.. first day of 2011. Not really lazy, it’s more of a no more work loads; it’s the end of the project already. I have 2 more sites to go..and done.. Well, it’s been months now; I just sit here and relax. Maybe that’s why I’m back to blogging again.. hahahha. I remember the first time I blog, as In wala akong magawa sa office…

But…. Pagpasok ko sa office and sa aquarium room na sinasabi nila, iba na ang arrangement ng tables.. face the wall na ko ngayon. Ang loko lokong alien kase ang may idea nito,he said he wants to see our monitors when he entered the room, hay papampam.. Naiingit siguro sa amin, kase we just surf and watch something pampalipas ng oras. Some might think sayang ang sweldo sa amin.. well, I don’t think so, kase once na may work halos di ka na makapagsuklay at makapag cr sa sobrang busy… sometimes when you’re on the field walang holidays and vacations… so ok lang yan kahit wala kaming ginagawa ngayon.. baka bukas meron na..

3 comments:

  1. What a surprise? You're back to blogging, just when almost everyone has left it. They have gone to another frontier...Facebook. That's where they are now.

    At any rate, welcome back. When they get tired of Facebook, they'll be back. Ha ha

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... i just soooo miss blogging...
    it's still different from FB, though I still into FB.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah and it's sad..they're gone... Only three bloggers left on my link that’s still updating.... see you around.. happy new year.. :)

    ReplyDelete