Monday, January 3, 2011

Planner..

Every year meron yatang nagbibigay sa akin ng planner, pero natatapos ang taon na hindi ko man lang nasusulatan. As in tamad talaga ako magsusulat. But right now I’m collecting stickers from SB just to get a planner…for a change, I’ll try to write down my schedule.. I have some few planner and notes from the past years, and it felt good to reminisced and remembered events before… I’m really gonna try to fill up my planner this year… 2 more stickers to go..

Because of these stickers I also got the chance to catch up with my girlfriends...

3 comments:

  1. tea, please try tea as it is healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me. I always have a planner, but it's never filled up. Maybe the whole year I got to write on a few pages only. Saka ang isang dahilan ay wala talagang maisulat...walang nangyayari. There was no adventure or eventful day to talk about. That sounds like a boring life, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nabeel's

    I tried it so many times, but still, i don't like it as much as i like coffee.. :) thanks for the comment...

    @mari

    Parehas tayo, konting pages lang nalalagyan.. heheheh

    ReplyDelete