Thursday, September 29, 2016

Travel Solo

Few years ago, when I read blogs about solo backpack, the first thing that came into my mind was, ang lungkot naman yatang mag travel alone, tsaka nakakatakot. But then I was so curious, and it was like ang astig naman nila. Then I think it is awesome adventure to try. Since then, it was on my bucket list.

I thought it was pathetic or somehow you will feel like you don’t have friends to come with you. But then when you’re there and actually doing it, it doesn’t feel alone, and you won’t feel empty at all, oh well there were moment pala ahahaha. Pero mas maraming times na energetic and feel good talaga.
Would you really feel alone or sad when you’re busy looking for a place you’re going? Kung asan ka na ba? Or you are busy appreciating the scenery, and having conversation with someone? It was really fun traveling alone. But of course it’s fun din naman when you’re with a group. But I prefer small group lang. Ever since na nag travel ako alone, parang mas prefer ko na to travel alone, kase wala akong ibang iisipin kundi un masasatisfy yung sarili ko.. ahahah selfish… :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a blessed journey Razz!Whether travelling alone or with a group, just enjoy either way.

    I miss our blogging days..

    It's me -Ev :)

    ReplyDelete