Saturday, November 11, 2006

Maldita but kind

Yesterday, I texted one of my friends in SPI (my previous company), just to say “hi, naalala kita, remember when we want to restart the server, we just shout and say, 1023 magrereboot po.” Nakakatuwang alalahanin, kase sometimes, we just don't inform everybody, kaya ayan nawawalan sila ng connection bigla, tas away na yan, away lambing. J

But after awhile, I didn’t receive a reply from her.. “malamang busy” or wala lang dating yung txt ko. When I was on my way home, I receive a message from her saying, “raz miss na kita”. Whoaw, touch naman ako, pero parang may something sa message nya.. parang malungkot. Text text pa rin kami, hanggan sa sabi nya “Naiyak ako kase nalala kita”. What?? Para bang nakakalungkot mga moments naming together.. She texted again, “I missed the happy moments that we share”, so lalong lumakas ang hinala ko na there’s something wrong.. We exchanged messages, at yun may problema nga ang lola.

Before she replied to my text, I was in a state of digging, trying to find an answer, answer sa tanong na “Masyado na ba akong maldita sa mga nakakarami?

Why do I ask such question? Because people around me seems to hate me.
Check this out, one of my dear friend says I’m not kind… (her testi for me sa friendster)

“can’t say she’s kind…she’s not…she won’t put cream on her words so it
will look delicious she’ll bluntly tell me what she needs to say…
maybe just when it concerns me… maybe she’s kinder to others. But she cooks for me, when I need to be fed, haven’t eaten for a day (she says I might be anorexic!),
w/ herfresh off d kitchen food i.e.eggs, noodles & corned beef! She’s just a
phonecall away, when Charmie & I need food early in the morning, she’ll hike-up
4floors with a set of breakfast. She accompanies me anywhere I wishes. She has
ready cash when I run out of it during shopping, she’s ready to lend
me anything..name it! When she knows I’m sick, she’ll come with free samples
of medicine (maybe her brother obliged her). Alright! Maybe she’s kind!”

Maybe people hates me because of those highlighted words, ako kase yung tipong nagsasabi ng reality… reality bites, kaya siguro ganon.. Ako yung tipong, always looking for the other side, mahilig akong magcounter flow, hindi basta basta sumasang ayon… ipinaglalaban kung ano yung alam kong tama.. Kaya marami ang nawawala sa tamang direksyon ang naaasar sa akin.. hehehehe.

But, when I receive those txt messages from my friend, kahit pala papano, I’ve touch someone’s life.. yung pagnaisip ako e, hindi “maldita un e” ang papasok sa isip…kundi “ok yang si raz”. Ang sarap isipin how you touched someones life na hindi mo alam..

Well, I don’t want to please everybody, totoo lang talaga siguro ako.. hehehehe

8 comments:

  1. you are real razz...kahit di tau syadong nagkabonding when you were here in davao...i know you are a true person..yes, we cant please everybody..but no one can stop us from touching evrybody or anybody's life!mas masarap ang feeling na unconciously you already bring effect to somebody ele's life...who knows, you could even change one's life forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmmn sobrang ikli noong highlighted message nya bout you ... di ka ba nasiyahan sa mga maganda nyang sinabi sayo? i think you're a very nice friend ... kung hindi ano tignan mo may problem ang isang dating colleague mo...at ayan nagpaparamdam sayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimo kelangang i please ang everybody ang dami kaya nyan! ung mga boss mo nlang para me increase! nyahah !joke!

    Iba iba kc ang mga tao, perong mga taong na gegets agad ang ibig mong sabihin, khit murahin mo alam nila kung nag jojoke kalang at kung kelan ka dapat seryosohin.. as long as ala kang nasasaktan, okey naun... BAsta cherish those people whom u think give meaning to ur life ... and... and.. amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mahirap nga talaga i-please ang lahat ng tao dahil magkakaiba ang opinyon ng lahat sa bagay-bagay!

    just do what you think is right dahil ang mahalaga naman is how you touched their lives!! cheeerrss sister!

    P.S. i'm still thankful dahil andyan ka nung mga panahong i need you... kumain ako ng chocolates! nyahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talaga lang ha... nagpakabait lang talaga ako, kase baka awayin mo ako, sabihin mo dayo lang ako e, nagmamaldita na ako..

    Hindi ko nga sinungitan mga taxi driver don, baka malagot ako.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melai,

    hahahaha.. i really like what she said to me, even the highlighted one... she knows me very well, that's my friend mia.. i miss her so much.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. TK,

    waahh, yokong iplease ang boss ko.. matutuyuan lalo ako ng dugo dun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, and i dont wanna please everybody.. plastic ako nun pagnagkataon.. hehehehe

    Wag masyado sa tsokolate, baka maging super chubby ka...

    ReplyDelete